The first part of the retreat on the Eucharist - "a bottomless well and a recipe for life", explaining the signs and symbols present in each Holy Mass, began an extraordinary journey of a Christian towards the encounter with Eucharistic Christ. Its purpose was to help bring out content that illuminates people's daily lives in participating in the Lord's Memorial.
The second part of this retreat will lead the Christian into the space of contemplation of the Person of Jesus who, in the Sacrament of the Altar, reaffirms his love for every human being. This is to result in a life full of faith in Jesus Christ.
The retreat is conducted by a Marian priest.
Those who participated in the first part of the retreat "The Eucharist - a bottomless well and a recipe for life" can participate in the retreat.
Please take the Scriptures.
- cost: PLN 210 per person (including accommodation and meals), payable in cash at check-in
- the number of places is limited
- the order of applications decides
Registration for the retreat:
- personally, at the Pilgrim Service Office
- by phone (+48) 63 270 81 42, (+48) 63 270 81 63
- e mail: email@example.com
Go to the 2022 retreat calendar.