We live in a time when facades are the most important, and pleasure and peace are cultivated like deities. And yet everyone knows best what is behind them. Does this way of life create a climate conducive to spiritual growth? What will be the benefit of gaining the whole world, but losing my life, suffering loss of soul? (Mt 16:26) So how not to get lost in our world? Already St. Thomas Aquinas said: It is easier to come to the truth from error than from confusion. Don't wait any longer, come over.
Retreats are a series of catecheses and conferences, as well as reflections based on the indicated fragments of the Holy Scriptures. It is also an opportunity for daily Eucharist and self-prayer.
The retreat is conducted by a Marian priest.
- cost: PLN 210 per person (including accommodation and meals), payable in cash at check-in
- the number of places is limited
- the order of applications decides
Registration for the retreat:
- personally, at the Pilgrim Service Office
- by phone (+48) 63 270 81 42, (+48) 63 270 81 63
- e mail: email@example.com
Go to the 2022 retreat calendar.