The Church of Our Lady of Częstochowa is located in the sanctuary, east of the parish church of St. Dorothy. On September 29, 1852 - then it was a wooden cemetery chapel - the image of Our Lady of Sorrows, famous for her apparitions, was transferred to the church, which appeared to the shepherd Mikołaj Sikatka in the Grąblin forest.
During the reconstruction in the years 1969-1971, the old wooden chapel was demolished and in its place a new one was built, which took the appearance of the present church with a tall tower.
The temple consists of three parts: upper, lower and tower. The lower part of the temple is located Chapel of the Holy Crosswhere the crucifix shot in 1944 with a pistol by Berta Bauer - a German tutor from the Hitlerjugend school stationed in Licheń during the war is stored. The main part of the temple is most often used by retreat groups. During Easter, the Lord's Tomb is located in the church.
There is an observation deck in the church tower from which you can admire the area of the sanctuary.