This church was erected on the site of the former Cemetery Chapel, to which the Miraculous Image was transferred from the Grąblin forest in 1852. In the main altar of the church there is a painting of Our Lady of Częstochowa, in the side chapels there are paintings depicting the history of the apparitions of Our Lady of Licheń. Fr. Eugeniusz Makulski expanded this church in 1970, under the guidance of a master carpenter, Jan Kołodziejski. The underground of this small temple hides a valuable, though painful, memento kept in the Chapel of the Holy Cross - a 19th century Passion.